View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:53 PM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

The kids of Degrassi really cannot handle their liquor at all can they?

There seemed to be a weird time lapse there though. Clare catches the team having their happy hour at 11 am, goes off to her meeting, returns to school to spaz out and catch a buzz, writes her article, has it published, and THEN there's the meeting with Simpson and Dallas. There wasn't any wardrobe changes in there was there? This all happened one afternoon?

This was the first time I've enjoyed Clare and Jake interactions since their switch from almost lovers to step-siblings, probably because they seemed more like friends and had Katie there as a buffer. Her trying to walk past them and their reactions were cute. I also appreciate the detail of Katie and Jake in kiss and Clare comes into focus. Also, from Jake's past history with Clare, we know he is willing to cover for her so it makes sense that he would try to get her out of sight and sobered up. So I'm actually quite pleased with how she was introduced to garden incident and how she is getting geared up for fight mode against Asher as well as pushing forward the whole showdown theme we've seen this season so far.

Snake meeting with Clare and Dallas to discuss the article held my attention. Amusing to see Dallas accidentally confess to drinking. I also found it rewarding to see him rat Clare out. She should be punished as well.

Drew...he needs to go home to mom. I feel like watching a season 10 episode when she was always on his case. It's obvious he needs it.