View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:50 PM
mellifluouscloud
Addicted Fan

Too lazy to write my own review right now so I'll just respond to everyone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_vanilla (View Post)
Was Dallas behind the garden incident? I’m not sure if that was made clear or not.
Innocent until proven guilty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJ (View Post)
Sorry, unless he's like selling 10,000 phones a day, he shouldn't have all that money. Unless of course he's splurging and using credit card (Ooh! Another potential storyline! Credit card debt/compulsive shopping!) which will bite him in the ass eventually.
I sincerely hope that's where they're going with this because otherwise nothing about this storyline makes any sense. On the other hand, I'm wondering if maybe I should quit my full-time salaried-with-benefits job tomorrow and instead get a commission-based sales job at a mall kiosk where I too can push crappy cell phone accessories. Next time I go to the mall, I'm gonna ask one of those guys what it feels like to be a millionaire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
The more I see of Clare's apparent journalism skills the harder it's becoming for me to believe that anyone would ever hire her to be a journalist.
Truer words have not been spoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
The Clare/Dallas interaction was pretty good. I wish Katie hadn’t stepped in, maybe they could have been friends.
I looooved their interactions and I totally ship it. Is that wrong?
mellifluouscloud is offline   Reply With Quote