View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Tery
Total Fan

Hi my Keanu girls!

I don't know where to start... I've been away for almost 2 months now, although it wasn't supposed to be that long, I had planned to be back at the end of August, but some unexpected problems came up and I didn't have internet access until now. I was devastated when I came to the board and saw the Closure Notice, it was the last thing I expected to find!
I can't tell you how sorry I am to see this board go, when I started visiting FF this board was among the New boards category and since it was created, I was either lurking or posting on it. I became a 'regular' 2 years ago, when the board wasn't even customized and had no mods and there wasn't a day when I didn't come here. About 6 months later and a moderator more (Liz my dear ) I became a mod as well.
I loved hanging out here with you guys, obsessing over Keanu and talking about everything else! This was always a "quiet" board, with a family feel to it and I just loved that, and am going to miss it so much. I'd also like to thank each and every one of you who visited and posted on this board! It was fun while it lasted, and without you, the Keanu board wouldn't have been here as long as it did - THANK YOU!

I really hope you'll visit the Keanu thread at the MC board because I'd hate to lose touch with all of you after this board is closed.

That's all I wanted to say, I love you guys!

Maja