View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 05:54 AM
bbroccs
Total Fan

Quote:
Still mourning the fact that this perfect little gem of show only got one season. Season 1 was brilliant all around and it had so much potential for at least one additional set of 12-15 new episodes or a feature film. Maybe it would have worked better as cable show, but we'll never know. Anyway. Swingtown would be my first choice. Boomtown and Miami Medical are worth watching as well. I've heard lots of good things about Windfall too, but haven't seen much of it yet.
It really was a great show. And Tom/Trina were a great couple. I would especially have loved to see if they went through with the pregnancy. Seriously the thought of these two with a baby makes me LOL but I think they really would have made great parents. Also Lana Parrilla with a baby would be too much cuteness.

I did try to give Windfall a try but wasn't really feeling it. I might give it another try though at some stage.
Quote:
The list keeps getting longer and longer and it's about time we'll add it to the OP.
Yeah I really must get on making this list. And me mentioning Lana with a baby just adds another thing to the list that I want to see in season 2. Regina with baby Henry.