View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Rebel Hearts
Elite Fan

"Liam gets the point cuz he's damn sexy!" -LT
"I would describe Liam as his own man." - LT
"Liam lives a crazy life." - LT
"I like kinda just sitting down and chatting with Liam about more serious stuff." - LT
"If you're feeling a bit down, come and talk to Daddy Liam." - LT
Liam is very sensible. If I’m going to be stupid and immature, a lot of the time it’s with Liam - LT
LP: I'm definitely half naked in the back of twitcam Andy: They liked it
HS: "Maybe I'd marry Liam." - wouldn't we all?
"They’re actually really good [writers] – especially Liam, he was really impressive." - Savan
"He’s really, really good. He’s just smart, you can tell he’s smart." - Savan
"He actually thinks about what he’s writing and the words that need to sing well. He’s actually really good."- Savan
best thing about Liam? "His abs. And his calf muscles" - HS
"He has a couple of special moves." - HS
"I would kiss Liam." So would we Haz!
stripper names? "Liam's would just be Payne." - HS
"He's a genuine, kind-hearted guy." - HS
Liam is a very good guy. He’ll be a very good daddy someday. - NH
Whenever I feel worried or scared. Liam is always there to comfort me. - NH
Liam once forgot the lyrics during the performance so he tapped on his microphone and pretended it wasn’t working.- NH
Liam has that Barlow aura. He says things like ‘Come on boys, let’s roll. Let’s get going.’ He knows it and can’t deny it. -NH
Liam is our daddy, he takes care of us. -ZM
If Liam was a girl I would date him. - ZM
Liam checks his twitter the moment he wakes up. Messages from fans make his day.- zm
For those who are saying that our fans are mean. You are even meaner.- lp
We are ourselves. People enjoy what we do because we don’t hide anything.-lp
"on behalf of all your followers, your new display pic is hot." - DP
"cutest thing ever" - DP
"girls are the same all over the world aren't they? they're all beautiful." - LP
Believe it or not, but even when I’m sleeping, I’m dreaming about meeting our fans. - lp
I smile and think: ‘this is my job, this is what I do for a living, and it’s what I’ve always wanted’.= lp
"vas happenin' celine!" - LP
"I'm absolutely freezing my peanuts off!" - LP
"You don't even wanna know!" - LP
fan: i like your hair liam: thanks, i grew it myself.
Feel free to insult me but you don’t have the right to insult our fans. - LP
You gotta live hardcore, to be hardcore. - LP
You don’t have to be the perfect one. Be the right one. - LP
worst thing to do to a girl? "I think it's ignoring her while she loving you with all her heart." -LP
I’m like the dad of the band. I try to rein the others in, but they never listen. - LP
Does anyone do a little dance when they’re eating something they really enjoy? - LP
L: we're not perfect! Z: except for liam! n: he's perfect!
It makes me happy everytime I read messages from our fans. And sometimes it makes me wanna cry.-lp
I don’t swear because I wanna be a good role model.-lp
Love is all about communication, so we’d go hand in hand on a romantic stroll through a park and I’d buy her flowers.-lp
I’ll poke you until you buy our album.-LP
Liam Payne: We can't dance, so we don't dance... We're kinda just ourselves. -LP
If I were food, I’d be a birthday cake. Because at least I know I’d have a year before I got eaten.-LP
If I was Simon Cowell for a day, I’d buy… A bouncy castle, and jump on it. Then… Pour ketchup over myself-LP
Love your flaws because that makes you different from others.-lp
Our dolls were on the shelf, and Justin Bieber’s doll was next to us, and his doll was like taller than mine.-lp
I’m a massive softy. I can never dump girls, cause if they cry then I just get back with them instantly.-lp
One a scale of one to ten, I’m probably at six when it comes to flirting. I’m quite shy.-lp
That’s all I need, some cookies, some milk and all of you guys.-lp
"My real job is explorer all the rest of the stuff just part time keeping busy" - LP
I was thinking about running naked down a hotel corridor and just telling them that I did it. But they’d just go ‘No you didn’t, Liam. Shut up’-lp
i'm like the first verse man1 - lp
Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them, but If you follow them, they will be lead to your destiny.-lp
Whenever I’m sad I just imagine if babies were born with mustaches.-lp
‘I got a standing ovation from the audience, which I genuinely wasn’t expecting. I was close to tears when I looked out and saw everyone clapping and cheering. It was so overwhelming.’ - LP
He's an amazing dancer.
He can cook.
He never gets angry.
He's athletic.
He's sweet and sensible.
He's a romantic and makes a great boyfriend.
He's not a "tantrum-y" kind of of guy.
the 1 2 3 flick would real us in!
Liam's everything we want AND everything we need
"Time and place, I'm there giving it big ones" - LP
icon: rebel hearts