View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:47 PM
sassysuzy84
Dedicated Fan

Penn left and the only ones that were left on set were Kaylie and Matthew. So I left.

A security guy came over to let me know that Ed and Chace had already left for the day (they had an early call) and he didn't want me to waste my whole day.

They are going to be filming a fashion show around Grand and Bowery tomorrow. Everyone will be there. It's all day with an early call.

I told him that my flight leaves tomorrow and that I might not be able to be there. He tried to take my number so he could text me a pic of the whole cast but his phone was slow so he gave me his. I called him and then he texted me a couple of random pics-none of Ed yet and then he told me to call tomorrow.

I tried to get a call sheet out of him-I used all the charm and charisma in my possession but he said he could lose his job for that (but there's still tomorrow). We plan to wake up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and see if we can see any of them arriving before we have to get to our flight. If not, here's to hoping my security friend can get me a legit pic and/or slip my number to Ed!

He also acted like they'd be filming more outdoors this week...if only I wasn't already going home...
Mr. and Mrs. Bass