View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 AM
broken melody
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new one Chelle

What do you think of this song? Another great song, most of my favourite Delta songs are from the first album actually.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No, it was probably when I bought the album. I do remember listening to it a lot when I was younger.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, like most songs from the first album, I didn’t really know what it was about when I was younger. I’ve always loved it, but as my English improved I started to love it even more.
Favourite performance of Not Me, Not I? Not sure about it being my favourite performance vocally, but I love this one because she performed it on a Dutch TV show
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single? Yes, it’s a good song and it did well if I remember correctly. I actually remember hearing it on the radio here a few times when it was released. It’s one of the four Delta songs that was released here.
Favourite lyrics?
All you said to me
All you promised me
All the mystery never did believe
No I never cry no I never not me not I
Do you like the music video? Yes, I think it’s one of her best!
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? No
Favourite part of the music video? Hmm I guess when she’s playing the piano
What do you think of the single cover? I like it, Delta looks great there!
If you have seen the other single cover, which do you think of it? Which single cover do you prefer? I have both versions, so yes. I definitely prefer the first version (the one in this thread) simply because it seems to catch my attention easier.
Anything else you'd like to add? Just that I think this is one of Delta's best songs and I wish she would do more songs like this one