View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:38 PM
lexiness
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluouscloud (View Post)
I tweeted her last week that I love Becky and I think she's gorgeous. She didn't respond. Not that I was expecting a response but then I started to feel paranoid like "Wait, was that creepy?"

I see Becky hate when I lurk her tag on tumblr but that's to be expected I guess. She is so misunderstood~ I don't see her getting much (or any) hate here on , at least. I will be fuming if that ever happens!
May I please be added?

I am rooting for Becky, damnit. I keep getting into these petty fights over her because it's like...insulting conservatives (not all of them are bad/maybe I'm just biased cause, hey, I'm a Conservative-leaning Independent- if that even really exists... and quite a few actually don't mind same-sex anything - I'm one of those) and stuff and I'm not okay with that. Especially whenever people are calling for her to be killed for being 'homophobic' when she has yet to use any other words except 'alternative lifestyle' and 'homosexual'. I mean, it's her brother who is using the childish 'GAAAAAY' 'insults', not Becky.
I just have a lot of Becky feels, you guys!