View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 08:16 AM
SPA
Master Fan

"Love at the Christmas Table" Discussion

Alexandra Paul posted this information:

I am happy to be working on an independent movie called Small Chairs, with Lea Thompson, Danica McKellar, Scott Patterson and Dustin Milligan. Dustin plays my son and it will be fun to work with Scott again, who played my husband in A Beer Tale. Danica and I both spoke at an environmental event years ago, and she is incredibly smart (she writes math books!). I know Lea from back in the 80s when we were auditioning alot for the same roles and she is very nice. The movie is directed by Rachel Goldenberg, who has created some very funny pieces for Funny or Die. The film takes on Christmas day over the span of 30 years. It is the story of the evolving friendship and love between two kids (Danica and Dustin) whose parents are best friends. Takes place in Illinois but we are shooting in Los Angeles during a heat wave – hmmm, I hope the house in which we film has air conditioning!

link

Here is Lea and Scott. I think they may be playing a couple on Small Chairs.....

Now it's time to find out more about this film. Rachel Goldenberg, who wrote/directed/produced several episodes of Funny or Die, is the writer and producer of "Small Chairs". And it started filming yesterday (July 22nd).

It's really good to see Scott working -- and he looks fabulous in this recent picture!!
I'm always in Scott's corner.

Last edited by lulu1960; 11-25-2012 at 08:49 AM