View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 04:42 AM
FrenchMajandra
Loyal Fan

A Mo/Devon thread!!!!! Thanks for opening it Pascale!
I agree, the title's great and I love the reference to one of her recent answer

Just for the pleasure to read it again, here it is andI think it's so sweet and romantic:
Quote:
Could you tell us something more about the thing you wrote-that Jason Katims tried to set you up with Devon from the beginning of the show?
Well, it didn’t go so well at first. I was 17, Devon was 19 and it just wasn’t the right time. We had both gotten out of very intense relationships and both needed to have more calm in our lives. So I went and had a few very young, un-intense fun kind of relationship and so did he. Sometimes you can just tell with certain people that if you date them that It’s going to be huge. We just knew. So we took our time and now here we are. But there was never any question that all those years we liked each other and knew what was around the corner.
It turns out Devon and I met at the premiere of the film Life and later he asked Jason about me and that’s what got the ball rolling.
From Majandra's official website
Quote:
I think Devon is someone really really special for Maj. They're cute she looks so inlove in that first pic!
Yeah and what I find cute too is that from what we could see at the BAT and from Maj's answers, they seem more and more confident in their relationship and are so open about it.
ETA:
Both Majandra & Devon updated their respective profile at imdb with a new photo:
Majandra
Devon

Devon Gummersall-online
ru-lost