View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

Ok, here we go again!

I love Cassie's bedroom, there's just something special about it and I love the scenes in there. And damn, Cassie is looking extra sexy in this episode. The "give me light" scene is so simple but so pretty. She had just found out she was a witch and she was testing her powers, then boom! Light!

Nick and Melissa were so messed up at the beginning, Jesus .

Do you own a shirt? I love that line and Nick/Cassie. There should have been more of them. Awww Jane, you're so sweet, why was Cassie being so sneaky? I guess she thought she would slip the secret away if she told her grandma too many details.

Adam and Ethan, uhm... hw was so hungover .

I love Dawn/Faye , you can see that deep down just wanted to dress just like Faye , she never fooled me. "You're retired" LMAOOO oh Dawn, you're brilliant.

Sally, she was so sweet and geeky, I liked her. Then Faye comes in to be a bitch LOL she's hilarious. I like that Cassie just told her to GTFO though. Old school Chamberlake was awesome. And she still wasn't over with and had to bully Cassie some more with Melissa at the chemistry class hahaha.

I'm even more convinced that I like early Cadam than late Cadam, love the scene at the abandoned house. Hot scene, but it's like that later on they forgot that they made stuff explode when they were together. Also, I wish they had searched for the other family books earlier, but maybe it was a season 2 thing.

Fayanalissa's first official scene, love it. It's cute that Melissa tried to take Diana's side.

Faye and Melissa are so good together, they just fit and they have their own thing going on, I was mad when Nick interrupted the game .

Diana being all sisterly to Cassie, awww, if they only knew . She even volunteered to practice magic with her. LOVE.

Poor Melissa, Faye and Nick were upsetting her.

Charles and Dawn, Dawn being the boss, good days.

I still ship Ethan and Amelia hard. The way he described his feelings for her . I wish they had scenes actually together.

Cassie and Adam being great again. The scene in front of the ocean really captured their essence and it was great, reminded me of them in the books.

Faye was so mean to Nick, and Melissa, wow. But it's not like she was doing it on purpose.

Why do I think that Cassie and Faye were destined as well? Everytime they got anywhere near each other, storms would start . OMGG I can't believe how pushy Faye was in this episode, it's hysterical . Sally put a stop to it though, it was necessary. Intense scene when she almost died.

The circle scene was so good, they all agreed to bind the circle. They did have a point but solo magic was awesome.

What did Henry mean by "this circle is different, you know what may be unleashed if they bind together."? Maybe binding would make the other circles aware of them, or something Blackwell related? Anyway, Dawn killed him.

Adam and Diana awww. Diana was so sweet, it's so kind of her to be so strong for everyone else, even though she isn't sue of anything. She's a natural leader.

Dawn and Faye again . Phoebe did such a great job with Faye, she really knew how to portray a teenager who's both confident but deep down insecure.

Cassie and Adam were great again in the car!

The binding ritual was AWESOME! I love that quote so much, that scene was epic ! It gives me the chills!

This episode is outstanding, so much happened that it feels like it was two episodes. I don't remember liking it this much the first time but now I love it!