View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM
shopgirl318
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myna (View Post)
I totally agree and I don't think you are making a big deal out of it, It really would have been character assassination and written Mercedes completely ooc. I'm really happy with the aired scenes. I wish they would have kept that part when Sam told Mercedes he wanted her to be all his, though. That's so sweet And their flirty banter with the chapstick. Plus Sam's locker with all the Mercedes pics would have been cannon

Ugh I really hope they don't tear apart this relationship next season. They are just the cutest couple!!
I hope so, they are too adorable. Not only was our girl ooc but I really think it would have destroyed Sam/Mercedes as a viable couple even after the Shane thing blew over and I wouldn't be surprised if tptb kept them apart permanently if things went that way. It would be Quam/Fuinn 3.0 but worse and if this happened after the Whitney song I just wouldn't feel sorry for Mercedes [or Shane] which sounds awful + alot of fans would have been upset since Mercedes showed most growth out of everyone when dealing with her love life and made the choice then decided how it was gonna go. I loved that.

That is cannon to me because that photo was released which sounds silly. I still wonder about the context of the deleted scene because after the scripts leaked it is clear that Sam/Mercedes moments were revised and rewritten. It has to exist because of the photo but I hope it was nothing like the one from the heart script. Hopefully it was some banter or maybe that was the rumoured ultimatem scene.

Last edited by shopgirl318; 07-05-2012 at 09:12 PM