View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 04:53 PM
* Marauder's Child *
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kathy, SARrina, and Jill Thanks for that [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

But I think what Paty (heheh, I decided to call her that just to be different [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) was trying to say was that she just decided to post her massage to me HERE at the Auror thread and not via PM. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You see, I've been told by a lot of people that they can't send me PMs because my PM box is always full... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

That's why in all the PMs that I send out, I provide my e-mail address, so if ever they get an error message that they can't send me PM, they could just forward their message to my e-mail...

But Paty is a very wise girl [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
and she figured out that instead of wasting her time in sending me PM and getting it bounced back, or e-mailing me, she'd just post her message to me at the Auror thread, coz she knows that I'd see it here, anyway [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

*looks around and sweats*

Not that I exercise favoritism...
and hang-out at a particular thread in the Harry Potter Board more than the others or anything... Right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Right?!
Bugger... Paty, was I that obvious? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

*lol*

[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img] to all non-Aurors
I do go to your thread too...

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary:
<STRONG>Aww I feel so welcomed and love.

Ms. Sadé... uh... I'm a weeny bit afraid of answering your PM because word on the street is that you're a very important busy lady... But I want to that you very very very much for sending it. And I go whether by Trish or Paty, whatever you prefer.

Now going to PM thread starter to get me on the liiist! *does a little dance* Plus, news of movie-making! *does a big dance* Plus, re-reading Order of the Phoenix *destroys the room with wild dancing*

Erm...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Again, welcome to our wonderful zany family [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

And looking at how crazy you seem to be, I'm preeeeetty sure that you'd fit right in! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] from:
Sade
(the least pervy of ALL the Aurors)

P.S.

psssst! Kathy, wonder no more!
I have a feeling that Emma was gripping Dan's chest/abs pretty tightly! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] want proof?!
(WARNING: do not click if you don't wanna see a BIG picture of Mummy & Daddy cuddling aboard Buckbeak)

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited by the Post Editing Nazi ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé