View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Mirde
Addicted Fan

3. How many times have you been rejected? Does this mean by a guy? I guess I've never really been rejected, because I have never liked a guy so much that I would had tried anything...

4. Tell us the “story of your life”. Wow, my whole life? I'll try to keep it short. Well, I had a great childhood, grew up in a big family, being the youngest kid. I had a lot of friends and I always felt loved. I started playing the violin and dancing at the age of 5, and those are hobbies I still have. My teen years were a little worse than my childhood. In junior high I had a lot of friends, but I was kind of depressed at one point. My very good friend was seriously depressed and she had to go to a facility to get better, and that was a really hard time for me. But I had music and dance and friends, and those were really important for me. High school was pretty much the same. Dance became even more important for me. And friends too. My last year of high school was pretty hard. I had another depressed friend who made me so worried I couldn't sleep and I was exhausted all the time. Dance kept me really busy. But I survived and graduated high school. Then, last year I was accepted in to the University and moved to Helsinki. Moving here, leaving my dance group and my home town was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Now I'm pretty happy, but I don't really like my major. And feel kind of lonely at times, even though I have friends and family. I guess I long for a man, a partner...

16. When people wake you up in the middle of the night you? I either tell them to get the hell out or don't really wake up at all.

17. Describe your favorite movie. Oh there's so many! But well, Shawshank Redemption is one of the all time favorites. It's such a beautiful movie about friendship, one's freedom, integrity and the feeling of self-worth. And it's so clever with awesome actors. It's just awesome.