View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

3. How many times have you been rejected? I haven't kept count ,

4. Tell us the “story of your life”. I really wish you hadn't asked this cause I SUCK at talking about myself, and even more about my life But whatever, I'll try I used to be an extremely shy and scared child. Which sucked because I missed out on many things like riding a bike, for example, and just doing whatever crazy things most kids do. Same with adolescence, which was the most awful phase of my entire life, when I was constantly bullied. Every day. So I closed myself off to many many things in an attempt to avoid encountering even more bullying. Which was really stupid because they got to live their lives happily while I constantly watched myself and tried to be left alone (not trying to fit in, no, just trying to be left alone in my peace and quiet), like, that was my daily goal. Obviously I survived all that, not without many psychological scars, but oh well. When I was almost done with school I found teaching. Which was a very interesting turn of events because after suffering so much at school working at a school was the last thing I'd ever choose. Yet I fell in love with the job, and even though it proved to be as hard as I already knew it would be, it also gave me so much. I found out I wasn't actually a shy and scared person anymore, and not only that, I could help my students not feel that way either. I could prevent bullying from happening right in front of me. I could talk to people, listen to them too. I could be heard. I could be a leader. I found out I could be and do so many things, like I never had before. I could actually do something well and help people with it. I believe that's the most rewarding feeling you can get out of a job. And I guess you already know the rest of my life, don't you, I've lived in the US, hated it (even though I sometimes miss it, for whatever reason), have had many health issues, have no love life, etc. Leading a more exciting and interesting life should be on my next resolutions list, I know

16. When people wake you up in the middle of the night you? (what do you do) I barely open my eyes, really, and I only half listen to whatever they're saying

17. Describe your favorite movie. When Harry Met Sally is exactly how I imagine falling in love with someone, or at least it's the way I would like it to be when I fall in love with someone, you know, be really good friends first, like you know each other better than anyone else, and it goes from there

Same questions to the next person, who will hopefully grace us with much better answers