View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

I can't believe it, I never knew there were ep discussion threads here this is great.

Yeah, god this was one INSANE episode. Loved every second though, and just in the nick of time *sarcasm* this is when Josh/Julia finally got my attention. I can't believe he was just starting to tell her and BAM insane eclipse attack!
That entire chase scene out of the restaurant had me so on edge and annoyed when it went to commercial.
Then I hate to admit it but they got me. I had no idea that Julia was a ghost in that last scene, not until her door appeared did it click. I thought Chelsea had been the one on the stretcher, as in Josh's partial wolf somehow attacked her.
Somehow I had been so sure that if Julia had to die, it would have to be at Nora's hands. This was probably the biggest shock of the series next to what the reaper really was.

The goodbye scene between Zoe and Nick was also a great scene, brilliant writing to have the eclipse bring back all the shredded ghosts. I was glad that Zoe got the right message from loosing him, that she had let her gift keep her from connecting with living people. Danny's condition was pretty shocking too, to think that this place is so horrible that it turned the vicious vengeful ghost he had been into a completely broken down remorseful soul. But was he really effected the way he seemed to be? If she decides to bring him back too will he revert back?

I was disappointed though with Aidan's story in this episode, not really interesting. I had had high hopes that he had finally realized what Suren was in that scene at the end of 'Don't Fear the Scott'. The look on his face as he walked out of that hotel room really looked like revelation, but that was like the third or fourth time my Aidan disappointed me in this season. :'(

they win"
- Stephen King