View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 03:00 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Does anyone love all three ships.. H/Hr, H/G, R/Hr? I know I do!

I am totally torn over who to ship.. I love three combo's and I cannot choose because all of them are interesting to me..

For instance, I love H/Hr for soooooo many reasons. Two best friends falling for each other. So sweet.
But, I also love H/G, as I think it would be a beautiful story as Ginny was crushed on Harry as a little girl, not to mention Harry officially becoming a Weasley. And I also enjoy the R/Hr bickering/tension that goes on all the time.

I literally enjoy all three but for completely different reasons. That is why I feel like I can sit back and just read the next two books and allow JK pick for me! That is kind of how I see it because #1, I have total faith in JK with what she will choose, and I am sure I will love her decisions.. #2, This way, I will be stressed free and not worrying about if my couple ends up together.. I like all three, so I cannot be disappointed as it is guaranteed one of those three most likely will happen..

This way, I can focus more on pressing issues such as if Harry will even survive book 7, or if Voldie will finally be stopped in the end..

What about everyone else? Am I crazy or do some of you agree with me?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote