View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 06:23 PM
colorful_dust
Elite Fan

Aw I see. I hope they're able to work things out.

Thanks. I feel SOO much better today. Yesterday I worked on a paper all day long and got it done at three in the morning. Then today I worked on my assignments and just finished up with that. I wanted to get all this done, well for one because the stuff is due tonight and tomorrow, but now I can go to my cousin's tomorrow. I am going with my bro, sis, and Stephen. We are going to swim in her pool. I'm so excited!

I see. I remember you mentioning Red Mango before.

That's what I'm worried about....not being able to resist all the awesome deals.

Sounds amazing!! Speaking of Mexican food, there's this one restaurant in town that has the best salsa and my dad picked up some to-go yesterday. It was such a great surprise!

I guess he loves Outback. I haven't been to one in a long time.

Aww. That'd be nice if she could work either at your store or your bro's. Or Chik-Fil-A sounds good since she wouldn't have to worry about Sundays. Let me know what happens with that.

It's cute, right? I loved how much it reminded me of GG.

Work is going good for him. He is still really enjoying it, especially the second job he got. He really loves it, except for the drives. He wants/needs a third job though.

Did you have a nice day off yesterday? What'd you get at Cold Stone?