View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 08:49 AM
change my luck
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Hatchkoff:
<STRONG>Meel!! Where are you? Hehe Btw, the banners are great! </STRONG>
Liiv!!! Im right here! *jumps up and down like a weirdo* With the Tom comment I take it you are talking about his latest interview?!!? Well if you are there is speculation that the interview didnt actually happen and that it was all made up cause apparantly some of the answers to the questions were out of character for Tom *shrugs* thats if we are talking about the same thing. *shrugs again*

Quote:
* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] cause she won't watch the 23 minutes of POA goodness. T_T" * Don't you forget to post pics and links here, people!!
*Joins Liv* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] So unfair! I wont get to see that! With the whole not living in the US thing. That is a really big problem for me.

Quote:
*wonders if Mel would notice the few changes in the opening post*
Ok so Mel is officially a retard. Thats right everyone I just called myself a retard. I didnt actually look at the opening post I just read everyones comments afterwards cause I was in a hurry. But then I came back read your post so I then went to look at the opening post and had to stop my self from squealing like a giddy school girl. Kathy girl I love ya! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I cant believe you added my fanart to the opening thread!! I feel so special and loved! It really means a lot to me. Just for that I am going to go make more art [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And yay for the pics that were posted in here, that will give me something more to work with [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And Happy Birthday W! Its a bit delayed but hey the thoughts there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-13-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]