View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:07 PM
NocturnalCouchPotato
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I wish I had a locker for you to decorate at school!

Did you get them to marry? I only have the first Sims but I remember I made a Craig, Ashley, and Sean. Craig would invite Ashley over and cook her dinner, play his guitar, and each night he'd propose. She never accepted. So he let Sean move in and sometimes he'd crawl into bed with him. Sean always grumbled and moved to the floor. It's just not fair! Your Sims look good though, especially Ashley. I've thought about upgrading from time to time but then I remember this one time I played for like 8 hours straight, the cat came to me hungry, and I was such a bitch to her. Maybe I better leave the game alone.
Sorry for being really late. Junior year is in its home stretch and the teachers are going cray cray with homework.
Aw, thanks! I have a really bad problem with only making Sims and leaving them in my Saved Bin and never actually playing with them. I think this summer I'm going to try to have a house with only Degrassi Sims and see how that turns out. Maybe there'll be Crashley babies.
I only have The Sims 3, which is polarizing in the fandom. I've heard universally good things about The Sims 2, though. I think either are fine.
Ha, yeah. I play for like 7 hours at a time.