View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Lady_Hatchkoff
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Fan Art & Avies made by Liv (Lady_Hatchkoff)(click this link, you wouldn't regret it, Liv went crazy and posted all these wonderful avies & FAs that's sure to send you into H/hr high!)
Haha! I *went* crazy? I AM crazy, woman! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] BTW, i LOVED your recap! Thanks for the links! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Quote:
And after almost having heart attacks at the same time because of all those high-res pics of Dan!Harry all grown up, we all felt like PERVS lusting over a 14 year old BOY and comforted each other
But I still believe that it's all just a conspiracy between WB, the HP productions, and Dan's parents in making us believe that Dan is 14, I mean he just can't BE 14!!!
It should be illegal for a boy that hot to be 14!
Aaawww! I know what you mean!! And i'm so sorry i missed it! ç.ç" All of you girls who feel like that consider yourselves hugged! :grouphug:

Quote:
In case any of ya haven't noticed, good ol' Sade is our new Moderator now!
Woohoo! Go Sade! \o\ /o/ Yaaay! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Congratulations! It's GREAT to have an Auror fellow as a Mod. Woohoo! \o\ /o/ [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
*transports everyone to mexico*
-------------------------
Another trip to Mexico, excellent, i could be doing with a tan!
HEY!!! Not Mexico! BRAZIL! C'mon! You've got a fellow brazilian Auror that's just 7 blocks from the beach!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Heeee!!

Also. Can you believe i haven't read HWTF yet? *hides* I KNOW!!! It's just that i'm reading my fics in the order i got them (DV, ASC and Hero). SAAAD! And school's been an ass lately. ARGH! I just HOPE i can read it all by the time Easter's over. <insert determined smilie here>

Ooh and YES! Here's more Cwazy!Liv ( [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] <~ Loved this smilie! \o/ Hee!) to post more Mum&Dad (i missed SO MUCH calling them that! :in_love [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Shipping LJ Icons! (Hey! \o/)

And this special one. (cause you can't see the text in a black background such as the boards')

Schnoogles! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Liv

Edited: Felt there weren't enough smilies. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]