View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:43 PM
brave princess
Master Fan

IKR, Marizza? Even when things go my way when it comes to shipping, I much prefer open-ended stuff. I think that's why I hated the ending of the HP series so much. It left absolutely nothing up to the readers' imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzzz66 (View Post)
I hope you are right if they don't get another chance next season, I'll just pretend this finale is the end of the series. Jesse and Rachel meet each other in NY and they chat a bit, encourage each other, and then maybe they will be together again as it's an inevitability Imagine if Rachel sings Don't Cry For Me Argentina again and Jesse says "Told you it's an inevitability." to her after watching her performance
I would love that, Emma. The Dreams & Inevitability scene is still my favorite scene ever on this show. The way Jesse believes and has always believed in Rachel is one thing that the writers have never screwed up. He's believed she was born to be a star from the moment he saw her even if he was critical of her Sectionals DROMP performance.

It made me so incredibly happy to hear that Jesse actually auditioned for NYADA. Knowing how much he loves Broadway, it didn't make sense to me that he would go to UCLA but after hearing that he auditioned and didn't get in, it makes sense that he would take the scholarship to UCLA. I hate how positivie I feel about this, but I just KNOW that we're going to see Jesse in NY next season. I'm not sure he'll be at NYADA but I could see him possibly at some other school or maybe just living there and trying to make it on Broadway.

I would die if he walked into one of Rachel's classes. Just so many ideas. I need Kurt in NY with them too. My head!canon has always been Hummelberry in NY along with Jesse. It's where they've all been headed since day one.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara