View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Natasha Romanoff
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
^ Don't burst my bubble, Emma. I know we didn't get much in Nationals but I completely LOVE everything we did get. I like where St. Berry are at right now.

RIB just can't resist having Jesse on the show, so I'm sure we'll see Jesse again next season and I can see that being in NY. I was saying on the St. Berry thread on the Lea board that my dream is for JR to bump into each other in NY. I'll probably just have to write what I want myself.

Although, RIB gave me two things that were on my wishlist for Nationals: a reaction shot of Jesse watching Rachel sing her solo just like Prom and Jesse trying to help Rachel get into NYADA. I loved Ian Brennan for his characterization in Dream On and I love Ali Adler for Jesse's characterization in Nationals. I want to see more of that next season. It's the perfect time.
Sorry YES. I love everything we got as well. It was perfect. I've never expected we'd have gotten all these perfect scenes. Thank you RIB for that. I mean it with all my heart

I hope you are right if they don't get another chance next season, I'll just pretend this finale is the end of the series. Jesse and Rachel meet each other in NY and they chat a bit, encourage each other, and then maybe they will be together again as it's an inevitability Imagine if Rachel sings Don't Cry For Me Argentina again and Jesse says "Told you it's an inevitability." to her after watching her performance

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon