View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Enigma
Moderator Support Team

I didn't realize you were that behind. But, now you can catch up on everything.

I have one finale left.........Revenge tonight. And I'm still watching the Borgias, The Killing, and Mad Men (well I need to catch up on this).

Thanks again. Haven't been to Coldstones in forever. Can't wait to go.

Today has been ok. Nothing really planned. The place I volunteer at had cake for me. And it was amazing! Well I only had 2 bites because it was early this morning. Can't wait to have more. Had lunch with a friend......my fave Mexican food. And she gave me two cupcakes.......one hot fudge sundae one and one banana colada one. Saw What to Expect When You're Expecting......mainly because there wasn't much out that I wanted to see or hadn't seen. It was funny. Did a bit of shopping........bought a new pair of nice jeans, some new headphones, and a book. That's about it really. Back at home now.

My uncle and his daughter will be here tomorrow evening. They're staying here at the house so it's going to be a full house. Will be good to see them. They're staying through Saturday the 2nd which is when we're doing the big family party/event for my sis.

My sis and her friend Sara (the one who was co-captain of the Color Guard with her) are having their graduation party together............at the clubhouse in her neighborhood on Friday night. Not sure I'll go since I'm not off until 7 and the party is ending at 8 I think. But, I might stop by since it's close.