View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:25 AM
brave princess
Master Fan

I agree, Ashley. We've been screwed before on this show, but what happened with Jesse at Nationals and his conversation with Carmen... I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes up too high only to get them squashed when it doesn't happen, but I can't help but think that they kind of set up Jesse and Rachel being in NY next year.

I know Jesse didn't get into NYADA but perhaps what Carmen said about him is the catalyst for him following his dreams in NY much like Santana plans to do. I really wouldn't care if Jesse got into NYADA or some other performing arts program. Just as long as both he and Rachel are going after what they both have always wanted.

Jesse is so much more than a show choir director. Just like Rachel, he's going to be a star someday.

I'm just so freaking glad that at least Finn came to his senses and broke off the engagement. It never should have happened in the first place. There's nothing wrong with living a little before deciding that you want to spend your life with someone.

All I want is for St. Berry to be given a legitimate shot. I've always said they would work better in the real world and I want to get the chance to see that next season.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara