View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 02:52 AM
nicky83
Fan Forum Hero

Do you know that I have that movie but I haven't watch it yet? I have it for years but I'm afraid to look at ...

News!!

Quote:
Jessica Chastain glimmers in gold on the red carpet at the premiere of her film Lawless during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Saturday (May 19) in Cannes, France.

The Oscar-nominated actress was joined by her co-stars Tom Hardy and Mia Wasikowska, who was gorgeous in a J. Mendel plum textured silk cloque deep v-neck gown.

Jessica and Mia also met up with co-star Shia LaBeouf earlier in the day for a photo call!

Lawless is a gangster tale inspired by the true life stories told in author Matt Bondurant‘s novel “The Wettest County in the World.”

Quote:
Tom Hardy and his fiancee Charlotte Riley pose for the camera as they arrive at Nice Airport on Saturday morning (May 19) in France.

The 34-year-old actor is in town to promote his new film Lawless at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. Later in the day, he attended both a photo call and the film’s premiere along with his co-stars Shia LaBeouf and Jessica Chastain.

Lawless is set in the Depression-era Franklin County, Virginia and follows a bootlegging gang threatened by authorities who want a cut of their profits.

Nicky

Last edited by nicky83; 05-20-2012 at 03:05 AM
nicky83 is offline   Reply With Quote