View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:15 PM
GobSmacked82
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven03 (View Post)
KML!! Aw man...did Joan pick up her botox mouth off the floor?!
Yes! And as a parting shot:
Joan Rivers: (To the camera, as WH and KC walk away) I'd give those two five years tops, but knowing stubborn Whitney and romantic Kevin, they'll go for 30. Maybe 50 years just to spite everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)
Gobsmacked

Sorry. How bout they meet a couple months after the miscarriage? How bout she goes to Europe for an engagement and arrives a few days in advance quietly to get some rest and runs into her friend.

BB is off on a movie and because she wants to stay low key until her engagements starts it is quiet. You can do it come on- I'll take a tease at this point.
Well, her North American and world tour for "Your Love is My Love" started in June 1999 after the Oscars and took her on more than 40 stops in Europe. It was a 6-month world tour that was extended b/c of such high demand! That sounds so taxing.

But I would prefer a convo during that stupid "Being Boooby Brown" reality TV show. We'll see where I go from here:

The day after Boooby's embarrassing shenanigans in Harrod's, Whitney decides to take Bobbi Kristina with her on a day trip to Paris, where they'll stay overnight. After she has checked in to her hotel, Whitney sits out on her terrace. There is a knock at the door, and she answers it to see a hotel staff member, who hands her a note. It reads: "Now that you're here, they can really call this place the 'city of lights.' Want to take a walk? - Kevin'
Whitney gets Bobbi K settled with the nanny and promises to be back in one hour. After she kisses her good-bye, WH heads downstairs, and out the street to a local bookstore. She heads to the back of the store, where a guy in a baseball cap is leaned over an open newspaper on a table. She sits next to him.

WH: Hello.
KC: (Smiles) You made it. I was prepared to wait all day if necessary. You look amazing, like a college track star.
WH: You're trying to flatter me. But that's cool. We have (checks her watch) 50 minutes to catch up, and then I have to relieve the sitter. Can't be apart from Bobbi K. for too long, you know. What are you reading? (She pulls a chair closer to him.)
KC: A book of letters by American authors. These French revere writers. Can you believe it? I should read you some. C'mon over closer. Closer. (He kisses Whitney.)

How's that? It'll have to wait until later this week. Work is busy and my 2-year-old has a nursery school field trip, that I might be going on.