View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Shiroja
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
Great pics Shiroja and thank you for sharing them. You can DEFINITELY see a noticeable difference in the smiles KC had with Whit compared to others. "IT" the clown mugged up looking like a fool as usual...ughhhhhhh...anyway I noticed in most of the Bodyguard premiere photos Kevin is caught glaring at Whitney in almost each one. LOL I don't find it coincidental that he is staring at her blushing in every pic; I bet he was looking at her the entire time ...& totally off subject but I CAN'T DEAL with Kevin & those jeanssssss omg he know he could've thrown on a pair of dress slacks smh lol
Good to see you around here again, prettygirl. I missed ya. Haha, I agree with you about the jeans...weird choice by Kevin. Jeans is way too casual for a night like that, maybe he wanted to be hip and not come off too stuffy in a tuxedo....but he could have opted for skin-tight designer jeans in black, not pale blue jeans. Kevin should be fined by the fashion police. lol

As we all know, today is mother's day. It must be a rough day for Cissy and Bobbi Kristina get through as some of you have mentioned, this is their first mother's day without Whitney and their loss would be indescribable. Whitney really adored her little girl. I feel for Bobbi Kris and I worry about her. That Houston family reality show is not going to do Bobbi Kris any good. If she really wants to be a singer, this is not the way to go. Reality show stars are never taken seriously and there is a stigma attached to them, and Bobbi Kristina couldn't have gotten off to a worse start if she wants to be a singer like Whitney. She ought to go for serious vocal training, not display her life in front of a tv audience (who are not going to go easy on her - she better be ready for this). smh. I thought Cissy had more class than to allow this reality show to happen. But she appears to have other priorities (namely, MONEY) since Whitney died and the estate is in probate. I am not surprised that Pat and Gary are now using Whitney's daughter (just like how they used Whitney) for their own greed.

Anyway, it feels timely to post photos of Whitney with Bobbi Kristina --

I know Bobby's pictures are a sight for sore eyes (I can't stand him either) but these family photos are just too cute and Whitney is so stunning in them. Couldn't resist posting a few of them...

Fairly recent photos of Whitney and Kristina --

And I believe this could be one of whitney's last photo with Krissy. Dang, the woman was beautiful until the day she died.