View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:27 PM
DLL137
New Fan

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=24b9d93c66

link to my album on FB with 194 SOI pics...also...MET TESSA AND SCOTT TODAY AND GOT TO WEAR HIS GOLD MEDAL!!!!
my guy and i got chinese food this past sunday and one of the fortune cookie's fortunes was "Rarely do great beauty and great virtue dwell together as they do in you." and at the end of you. i put ..two! with a sticky note LOL cuz i wanted it to be able to come off but i digress - Tessa was excited and was like "can i keep this?" i was "OFCOURSE!" and she said she was going to put it in her skating bag with all her lucky charms cuz its now a lucky charm for her and i was like "Shuddd up Tessa!" and then Scott mocked me and was all "shudd up Tessa!" (its on video, we recorded the whole thing! ) oh and i had marked 2 pictures in the book cuz i couldnt pick between the two so i told her they had to pick for me and she got really excited and happy about that too! we (bf and i) had loved the pic with them in the river and the holding hands one towards the end of the book, which Tessa says is their mothers favourite picture in the book too! but she picked the one with them in the water i love that one so much...so unique. oh we saw them at the Lindt meet and greet NOT SOI meet and greet...that fan club was an insane hassle, disappointment and "amazing race" that wasnt fun - the only good things i can say about it would be that a webmaster from California took it upon himself to call me and talk to me cuz they weren't getting back to me on the fb page and wern't advising him on what to do and then dealing with a production official named Carrie after the show, who was so caring, kind and had such a warm smile it was hard to stay disappointed or upset about everything that happened(they never sent out the email telling us when to get down for the warm up and meet and greets...so we got there at 6pm and EVERYTHING was over) so we are going to get a full refund on both our memberships, got 2 free programs(IMHO its not worth it to buy them) 2 free "Review" magazines (with them on the cover and a story) and the gifts, what ever they are, were on a bus and off to Regina when all this was happening so she's going to mail 2 to us (anyone know what the complementary meet and greet gift is?) so all in all these last 2 days have been so amazing and i really hope you all like the pics!(and vids once i get them up!)