View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Jakls
Elite Fan

Guys we hate to do this but because of the following comments we have decided to issue a strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
So, i went to Belle´s thread to know if it´s true that she won´t be in Season 2. There´s nothing there but i´ve found a thing that made me laugh. So, to Rumpel/Belle fans, we are clouding our minds and we are trying to make excuses for why Belle isn't Rumpel's true love all that because we want him to end up with a "Blonde Savior" . So, they say Belle loves Rumpel because he transform when she kissed him. Well, i wouldn´t call that a kiss and to call that a "true love kiss" . God and we are the ones in denial? Right . I know we are not supposed to talk about Rumpel/Belle here since the "war thing" but they talked about us, so....we can talk too. I mean, we aren´t rude or offensive, we just express or theories. If Rumpel/Belle fans don´t like it, that´s their problem not ours .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
LMAO When you said a man would be the icing on the cake, for some reason my mind went, "Mmm, man icing..." Which actually sounds disgusting. And I agree! How can you hate Emma but ship Swan Queen? o_O I could never ship Swan Queen 'cause I can't STAND Regina. Ugh. And Lana's kinda cheesy in the role, IMO, but the show's kinda cheesy itself, so I won't fault her for that. I think JMo's very natural/one of the better actresses. I also love Ginny.

That's what annoys me! I never said Gold was Emma's true love, and I'm pretty sure nobody on here has said that either. We've just said, "wouldn't it be neat if...?" kind of scenarios. How are we deluding ourselves for liking a non-canon pairing? But I agree, I'm sure it'll end with tons of cheese/be predictable. But if they go the "shocker" route, that'd be awesome. For some reason, I'm afraid the ending for the finale may be
Spoiler:

You have? I don't go into other forums, because...just because. xD But if they said she won't be in S2 in other forums, they don't have a reason to want her gone/make things up, so I guess it could be true.

They aren't excuses, they're OPINIONS. Big difference. If the writers want to make Rumple/Belle "true love," whoop-dee-doo, 'cause that's not going to change how I feel about the pairing. Their chemistry was akin to big brother-little sister, and their kiss was just....awkward as hell. FISH LIIIPS!!! All I'm saying is if they ARE true love, they need to prove it. I can't foresee so many damning bits of dialogue/actions being unintentional, because otherwise why would it be there? Some will naturally overlook those things, but there will be others who find it odd/confusing. SW x PC didn't have odd/damning dialogue/actions, so why isn't it the same for Rumbelle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Yeah, what I said about Belle didn't make me laugh since it's EXACTLY what happened with one of my favorite movies. The woman almost despised the guy toward the end but she still ended up with him because we ALL had to accept they were "true love" eventhough all evidences pointed to the fact they weren't The worst thing is that her ending was really pathetic, but that's another story...

I don't understand why they're talking about us on the Belle's thread
I understand they would be doing so on the Rumple/Belle thread But I never go over there I never go on the Belle thread either because of that. Maybe you should PM the mods Ilda, but then we have to be careful what we say over here too
I love going on the Rumple/Gold thread but sometimes ago it had become like the second Rumple/Belle thread, but I told the mods and now everyone is friendly over there

I absolutely DON'T feel like I'm clouding myself or anything, I think there are enough evidences showing that Belle ISN'T Rumple/Gold's true love and I've mentionned them earlier. I will always feel like Belle tried to change Rumple/Save him despite him and not because he asked her too, like he's WANTING EMMA to do so now (and he said it pretty much clearly in his latest interview ) So I don't mind what they think, facts are still pointing towards the fact that they wouldn't work, and I would think so even if they ended up together.
And YES, I want Gold to end up with the "Blonde Savior", why wouldn't I when they fit so much? When they are like 2 peas in a pod??
They are exactly like one of my other ships: TWO FLAMES opposites and one and the same

Quote:
They didn´t say "Emma" but the said "Blonde Savior" which to me is the same thing.
I went there to know if "you know who" is or not in Season 2. I don´t know if you ever noticed but i don´t comment on the others threads, only here. I mean, i comment on other threads but not the OUAT ones. I´m not gonna send a PM to a Mod because like you said, we would have to be careful too. I also don´t feel like I'm clouding myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Well, I'm pretty sure that if you're a fan of Belle, you're a fan of Rumbelle. I'm not a fan of OUAT's Belle, so I stopped visiting that thread once 1x12 aired. I remember there were a lot of fangirls who said that if Rumple ever got a love interest, they'd flip their **** and go bananas. Whatever happened to those girls? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Spoiler:

I don't know what happened to those girls

Well, I was in the Rumple/Gold thread even BEFORE the Gold/Emma thread (since it did not exist ) and we were only 3 or 4 over there, cause people seriously DIDN'T care about Rumple or Mr Gold before Skin Deep... Then after Skin Deep a lot of new fans appeared (I guess you know what I mean) but I still keep going over there because I like talking about him sometimes and I love his character. It's just that sometimes I feel like I'm the only one over there not approving on who his happy ending should be with

Quote:
On a personal note, i´m not going to speak of that again. But to be honest, we should make a list of reasons why Emma is the one perfect for Gold/Rumpel. That maybe should silence them. But like i said, i´m not bother, i even try not to mention "you know who". I only write B. since i´ve been tell that we can´t write other pairings name´s here. If, Gold and B. have a scene together, so be it. If there´s a kiss between them, i will not like it but be it. As long as Emma and Gold end up together. If the season ends whitout them being together i won´t mind since we have season 2 where their "relationship" is more developed and everything could happend . I just don´t get why we can´t say other pairings names or even talk about them but other fans do it . I mean, they said we are dreaming if we think of Emma and Gold together. How ´s that not talking? I´m not gong to send a PM to the mods because we also talk about Gold with others but i don´t like that the others talk and we can´t . They don´t say Emma´s name but they do say "Blonde savior" and we are under the delusion of Gold with the "Blonde savior". And that isn´t talk about other pairings? Yeah, right .
Bashing of fans groups and shipper threads.
Bashing and making fun of any couple. Constructive criticism and comparisons are fine, but it will be our discretion as to whether or not it crosses the line.
Bashing either fanbase or taking posts from their thread is not allowed.
Lurking in the other threads is strongly discouraged.

Your Moderators

Jakls, *OldHollywoodStarlet*, GrhmLz