View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:34 PM
bonnie51
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
^ This is what I think too. I really, really hope this happens. Fingers crossed!

It's really good to be cautious. I learned that the hard way. I completely agree. If they keep giving us these hints with Beremy having small intimate moments here and there while building up their friendship it could lead to a reunion next season. I kind of figured we probably won't get any Beremy interaction in the finale with everything else that's supposed to be going on which is why I'm hoping they will follow through and continue giving us these kinds of scenes in s4.

I also hope that Jamie won't be in the finale at all. With Beremy's latest scene I totally forgot the guy existed. I'd love it if we won't see him in the finale and we never see him, or hear from him again next season. The sad, yet funny thing about this situation is that I can actually see the writers pulling something like this next season. Given the audience's general reaction to Jamie I doubt anyone would care to know what happened to him. Sad, but true.
Yeah, I agree no one really cares about Jaime. I just hope that neither Bonnie or Jeremy do anything that would prevent more positiveness heading into Season 4. The spoilers ( now that I have hope) give me pause.