View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:23 PM
WeFoundLove
Extreme Fan

^ This is what I think too. I really, really hope this happens. Fingers crossed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
I'm right there with you on being hopeful and being cautiously hopeful at the same time regarding Jeremy and Bonnie.

And yeah, they weren't ones who had a ton of drawn out talks, etc.

While I would love for a reunion soon, I'd be just fine with a friendship or something, so long as they're interacting and we keep getting a moment here or there like we had with the forehead touch and look/s until it builds to more.

I don't know if we'll get anything in the finale though. Sounds like there is an awful lot that is going on and more about the trio/Elena than anyone else and Caroline/Tyler's drama, etc, might take up the time that they might have had otherwise
It's really good to be cautious. I learned that the hard way. I completely agree. If they keep giving us these hints with Beremy having small intimate moments here and there while building up their friendship it could lead to a reunion next season. I kind of figured we probably won't get any Beremy interaction in the finale with everything else that's supposed to be going on which is why I'm hoping they will follow through and continue giving us these kinds of scenes in s4.

I also hope that Jamie won't be in the finale at all. With Beremy's latest scene I totally forgot the guy existed. I'd love it if we won't see him in the finale and we never see him, or hear from him again next season. The sad, yet funny thing about this situation is that I can actually see the writers pulling something like this next season. Given the audience's general reaction to Jamie I doubt anyone would care to know what happened to him. Sad, but true.