View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:09 AM
UpInFlames
Elite Fan

Hey you guys
I didn't know where to put this so I decided that maybe the Intro/guide thread would be best - maybe there can be a suggestion thread for ideas and input?

Anyway, I have been thinking and I really hope you guys don't feel like I'm stepping on any toes by giving a suggestion but have you thought of merging threads? I've been going through some pages (1-5) of the board and noticed that there seems to be a bit of clutter with some floater threads that only have a handful of posts. It comes off as clutter because these threads are opening for one time events or messages (appearances, holiday wishes, etc) and they are only used for a very short amount of time and then forgotten. It got me thinking that some of these threads would work best as single threads - Events/Appearances Thread, Holiday Thread, etc). Keeping these threads separate kind of makes it difficult to navigate through the board if you just want to browse through the pages instead of the board guide. I don't mean to put more work on you girls because I know you're both very busy with school and familly/RL, but it's just a suggestion to help tidy up the board and make it easier to navigate. I recently saw another board going through some thread mergers and thought it was a great idea especially for boards that have been around for a while and has a few stray, unused threads.

If it's something you think is a good ideas but find it to be too big of a project, I'd be willing to help . I don't have moderator controls to do the merging but I could help going through pages seeing what threads could be grouped and gather those links under categories Again, it's just a suggestion!