View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Lucas4Brooke
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy46 (View Post)
I couldn't agree more Josephine. I love your posts! They're always so optimistic. You should post more and spread the optimism around

I know it's hard to be optimistic when last night's episode is anything but (the ILY scene), but I really think it's just a way for the writers to have the OMG!moments during the final ep, where Blair suddenly realizes after all this time, she does love Dan, but it will be too late. He will go to Rome thinking that she wants to be with Chuck. It will set up the storyline nicely for next season, where both of them being angsty, loving each other from afar..wanting to get together, but not sure if the other person wants to, etc. I'm sure of it.
THat's exactly what I'm thinking Blair loves Dan, that i'm sure of. I saw no pining from her to Chuck, him on the other hand.... but that's another topic I think this is all leading to her big realization moment in the finale, but unfortunately I think it will be too late .
Spoiler:

p.s unpopular and weird thought but maybe she didn't have a big reaction to his ILY because she already knew he loved her BUT still her "I do now." was a big WTF? and anyway Blair should have had some kind of reaction from hearing those words from him for the first time but whatevers I guess LOL.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)