View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 03:29 AM
Gio Gio
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just spotted Ethan Hawke @TribecaFilmFest supporting his friend Julie Delpy at the 2 Days in New York premiere.
Last Night's Parties: Heidi Klum Honored At DKMS Gala, And Miike Snow Official After Party

New site
Before Sunrise | Before Sunset

“I believe if there’s any kind of God it wouldn’t be in any of us, not you or me but just this little space in between. If there’s any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone sharing something. I know, it’s almost impossible to succeed but who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt.”
- Before Sunrise (1995)

“I guess when you’re young, you believe that there will be many people; with whom you’ll connect with. During live, you realize it only happens a few times.”
- Before Sunset 2004

“In some strange way, those characters are alter egos of Julie and I. My favourite kind of writing and my favourite kind of performing is when you can tell it cost somebody something. That’s why Before Sunset will always be very dear to my heart.”
| Ethan Hawke

“What I love about Celine, what I felt really proud about that script, is that she’s really a fully dimensional woman. It’s very rare in movies that you don’t see a male projection of a fantasy woman. I mean, Julie deserves 90% of the credit, 100% of the credit, but I feel proud of the collaboration that created that character. Her work in that movie is my favorite thing about it.”
— Ethan Hawke on Julie Deply’s part in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset (2004)