View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:00 AM
kabous
Extreme Fan

I like every single character on the show except for Declan. I hope if they do sometning "shocking" for the finale, they kill of Declan and I hope Charlotte does it.

I want the Grayson's to unite as a real family at least for a few episodes. And, even if she's DC's daughter, Conrad raised her and loved her and spoiled her. I hope Charlotte remembers who the man is who raised her.

That's why Emily should take revenge on Charlotte and Daniel as well. It's like "Game of Thrones": anyone who isn't us is an enemy.

I am becoming more and more of a Victoria/Conrad shipper. I hope these two will reunite. I was hoping it would've happened when Daniel was arrested but no. The stupid painter came in to waste two episodes

and Conrad being a willing member of the terrorist group, stealing money for the group, framing and killing DC is just a bit too much. A one-dimensional villian is very boring.

Conrad can't be THAT much of a bad guy and David can't be SUCH a good guy. They are not cartoon characters. I hope in the last four eps we learn the better sides of Conrad and worse side of David.

I want to know why I should care about DC and I want to know why I should think Conrad is the bad guy

At this very moment all I care about is the four Graysons. Emily, Nolan, Jack, Declan, DC, Takeda, Amily all of them I don't care about.

Also, I will be heartbroken if Conrad dies.