View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 09:10 PM
paper rings
Fan Forum Star

Spitfires [H♥C] #22: "He knows the kind of person Hanna is, and believes in her, and wants to be there for her." ~Tyler

{22}

H a n n a & C a l e b

a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

They seemed to come from two d i f f e r e n t worlds. Hanna Marin, the pretty and popular girl, and Caleb Rivers, the new guy at school with a bad reputation. Outwardly, they couldn’t have been more different. But u n d e r n e a t h the exteriors, we can see how truly similar they are. Hanna hides her insecurities behind all her clothes and confidence, looking for someone to finally see past that. Caleb hides behind his reputation, wanting someone to break through that and truly c a r e about him.

And so these two are drawn to each other, and we see a sweet friendship form, along with an u n d e n i a b l e attraction that the two cannot deny. They are hesitant with each other at first, because both of them could f e e l from the beginning that this wasn’t just a fling. It turned into a serious love, and that was daunting for the two g u a r d e d individuals. Slowly, we see their rough exteriors b r e a k d o w n, and they bare all to each other by campfire. Hanna shares her body image insecurities and Caleb shares his family past. They give their minds, bodies, and souls to each other that night. No matter what challenges these two face, we know that it will always come back to them. They have each other’s hearts, and we know that their bond is u n b r e a k a b l e.

the characters;

the shippers;
1-150.
151. ifyaa
152. Fall Out Girl <3
153. noelle
154. JaSam4Life
155. noelle
156. Something Special
157. IluvChad18
158. Carolina95
159. .Javeria.
160. SkinnyLove
161. AmeeAtomic
162. arakha
163. LucyGu
164. ilovesecretlife143
165. Annie-Day10♥'
166. BlondieLeigh
167. xoSummer
168. OhMyHaleb
169. Samanthamckenny
170. chairdelenaradrian
171. Katie_Jeanne
172. carol14
173. Briiiii
174. truelover_7
175. tvchick1191
176. EndlessღLove

honorary;
01. Tyler Blackburn
02. Ashley Benson
03. Ashley Marin
04. Aria Montgomery
05. Lucas Gottesman
06. Emily Fields
07. 'A'
08. Spencer Hastings

the journey;

~ to be continued ~

our words;

"I ship Hanna and Caleb because they not only look amazing together, but they a r e amazing together. They bring out the best in each other. Hanna turned Caleb's life she is the first person to really care about him and he has softened because of her love. Hanna seems so much more at peace with herself now that she has Caleb in her life. I think Caleb has brought out a wild, fun side to Hanna that she didn't have before. Those two would do anything for eachother I have no doubt about it. Hanna and Caleb are very much in love with each other and I can't see that changing ever." ~yummyricky
"From the minute Caleb sat with Hanna instead of taking a shower, I knew I had fallen for this couple. Ashley and Tyler have this chemistry that is just beautiful to witness. The way they listen to each other, and open up to each other about their fears and insecurities is just so sweet to watch. These two are in love, and I hope they have the opportunity to stay in love for a l o n g time to come!" ~Static Waves
"Before Haleb even shared one scene together, I was totally captivated by Caleb. For obvious reasons, he was so hot. And he had this mystery about him, and was so different from the other guys on the show. I needed to know more about him.
What got me hooked on Haleb right away was the amazing chemistry they had. You could feel the electricity between them before they even spoke. And I loved their banter! And Caleb just tells it like it is and so does Hanna.
The first scene that really made me think that this was gonna be real was the one on the stairs in 1x16. He stayed to be there for her and seemed to genuinely c a r e. Oh, and he fixed it so Ella wouldn't be able to get to Philly in 1x15. He barely knew Hanna but he wanted to help her. And she just having met him two episodes prior, let him stay in her house.
As they spent more time together, their walls came down, and they fell in love. They both finally found - in each other - what they've been searching for, and needed so desperately: to truly be loved." ~Infinitywr
"What made me instantly intrigued by Hanna and Caleb was the chemistry Ashley and Tyler shared from their very first moment together. I thought they could evolve in something so beautiful. And they really did. They play so well off of one another, that you can't help but love every scene they're in together. They seem to have everything that makes me fall in love with a ship - impeccable chemistry, witty banter, that push-and-pull that keeps you interested in them all the time, two complex characters with so many layers and actual development, both individually and as an entity. They're f l a w l e s s and bring out the best in each other. Love how even though Caleb started hanging out with Hanna because of a scheme, they were very honest with each other regardless. Cause they saw that they're bringing another side of each other when they were together and they liked it. They liked it so much, that that connection grew into something much bigger over the time - something they needed so much - honest true love. I can't ever imagine either of them with someone else cause what they have is great and right and I can't see them loving someone else the way they love each other. They are it for one another!" ~ripe to fall

top 8 moments (season 1);

Last edited by Static Waves; 07-07-2012 at 09:46 PM