View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 AM
lilylovesrufus
Master Fan

janina, i have seen it. but i have still hope!"

and how i have said, i hate what the writer did with lily again. she was so great the last episodes until her mother died.. after this i could throw her against the wall again very hard.
i dont like the cold bitch lily. i like more the softer side from her. as she sacrificied herself for her childrens, or as she was so scared if the people will accept her again. or as she told rufus that he belongs to her world and everybody should know it. all this softer things, i like on her very much..
and i hope she goes back to this.. i know she has flaws and is a VES woman. but she has a big heart and should open this more to the right people. and the right people are rufus and her childrens and elenor and cyrus for example.
and i wanna see again a really emotional breakdown from lily, where she shows her tears and everything.. this woman has many feelings and she should show it.
and she should dammed stop to replace her mother. sighs.

Quote:
imo Chuck/CB fans love Lily bc she's basically a mother to Chuck (& even more so than for her own children) while DBers may see some parallels that the writers knowingly draw btw DB/RL.
hm not really. they love her there because she was totally VEs like she should be.. and i dont agree there.. dan and blair fans are more the brooklyn side i think and did not like her. i dont like lily in this kind too. but what she did to carol was right..

Quote:
The 'househusband/powerful woman' type of relationship doesnt appeal to me & I became indifferent to RL bc of that
Now I'm actually invested in their sl
well i am not invested in their story more if it leads to a totally break up. then i am sure they get no scenes more and they can write
off both.. it brings then no sense more with them. sorry this to say..

maybe you would not agree with me, but i think they will reunite both in finale.. there is no way they can working on their reunion in season 6 for this.. they have not enough time for this. they focus not on the older generation. their attention laid since beginning on the teens. believe me.

so for me i would be already ok with lily pinning after rufus in the finale and if she is suffering the whole time. i dont want that rufus is going to her and take her back. i wanna that lily makes this step for this.. i wanna see a really apologize and everything and i wanna that she speaks about her feelings, her fear. that she really opens her heart and everything to him. that i miss by both at moment. and for me its already enough if lily makes a big sacrifice in finale for rufus and herself.. there i would be already happy..
but this whole step needs to come from her..