View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:31 PM
jessie09
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedByTheStars (View Post)
She'll probably be more shocked than anything. Hopefully, she doesn't snap at Cassie again, because Cassie is only telling her the truth.
Yeah, I just hope Cassie doesn't push her to hard on the issue. I get that Cassie may want to talk about with her, but Diana may not want to deal with it right away. It's alot for her to take in. I think she's gonna need some time to process all this. And if she does snap at her it'll probably be just because she doesn't want to admit that it's true. I don't think she'd actually blame Cassie for it, it's just a lot for her to handle and she may not handle it in the best way.

I wasn't thrilled that she snapped at Cassie before about being a drama queen. I think when she did that she was having trouble with her own issues, and ended taking them out on Cassie. I think even though in that episode she was upset about Grant lying, it was maybe more about the fact that she was lying to him about the circle and she wasn't sure that she was ever going to be able to tell him about it.