View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:32 PM
pruedens_!!
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu (View Post)
Well, I could see a S5 where they jump back and forth between 2012 and 2036, just like they went back and forth between universes last season. Since itme travel is possible, we could have the team in 2036 working on a way to prevent the Observer invasion and sending it back to 2012.
THIS! And it would make the terminator theme that is being going more core.I think they might play with that! I don't know . And to add 2036 is a bit expensive not only the make up i mean *cough* how many observers can you pay even if they are just stand and walk still. Walter put them in amber for a reason. Despite what happened to Olivia why would Walter do that? I mean there is no safety someone would get them out ! And i doubt if Walter was all hey Etta will grow up and get us out no worries *buzz* amber.

As for Bell it was mentioned he died twice but its Bell in season 1 when Olivia was looking for him because she thought he was in the ZFT pattern Nina kept saying he was out of town (well he was in the other universe) who says Old William didnt faked his death. This timeline is different and we know Bell and his ego were two factors they came to play. He can be a villain again with good intentions for the greater good but that doesnt mean he wouldnt hurt Olivia.

I also dont think the bullet is dead in for Olivia being dead. I think like others said that she was looking for Olivia as well it seemed so. The bullet seems like it hit on something usually when a bullet hits on someone doesnt get that shape or im bad at bullet marks