View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 11:06 PM
ennaxor
Master Fan

First, I feel like I should say hi! I've only posted here a couple times, though I keep thinking that I should drop by more often, since I don't really have a place to discuss Fringe...

But anyway. I LOVED last night's episode. Even though it didn't tie in to the current storyline (at least not as far as we currently know), and it left me with way more questions than answers... I just thought it was really interesting, and knowing this will be tied to season 5 has me excited for the possibilities.

Walter was adorable, and I was glad we had his familiar face for much of the episode. But Etta was perfect. I kept thinking of how much she looked like Olivia. (I'd accidentally read something before the episode, so I knew she was their daughter, but I'd already suspected it anyway.) And I cried at that last scene with Peter. And I loved that her full name is Henrietta... Even though it's not a name I'd generally like in most other circumstances, I like how it honors Henry, but still gives her Etta as a nickname.

It definitely leaves me with questions about the Observers, but I'm still trusting the writers for now that they have answers. And even if we somehow don't get a season 5, I'll still be thankful for this episode if only because we got to see Peter and Olivia's daughter.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr