View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 04:16 PM
summersparks
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
I think it was fitting that Emily let loose in S4, even without Naomi's cheating it was justified for Emily to get mad. She had put up with years of bullying off her mum and sister, it was natural she'd have a enough one day and lash out. Add to that Naomi letting her down and the poor girl was a mess for a few episodes. I still see that as growth. It helped Emily stand up for herself with her family, to make them see her as she really was. And it stopped her being too idealistic in love, which is a recipe for hurt. She now knows the bad and the good of love which will help keep her and Naomi solid. They know what mistakes not to make again.
Thats true skinsfan. I didn't think about how much pressure she was getting everywhere she was bound to lash out, like I said someone so small can only keep so much in hehe.

I really wish the writers would have never written in the cheating, I just don't feel its something Naomi's character would have done. to kinda quote Emily "they were special!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
Katie's change in S4 was forced. I liked her but it wasn't organic. Though unlike Cook, Freddie, Panda and in some ways JJ. She did change. The other four I didn't feel much change with other than some maturity.

I am being told to get off the laptop so night ladies nice meeting you Summer
Yea, I totally agree on the whole Katie thing being forced. I wish she would have progressed a bit slower. Its like she went from being a teenager to 30. Which I know was a front for her but yea..

gnight Skinsfan! It was nice meeting you as well!