View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:58 PM
ღMitra
Elite Fan

DE WERE HOTTTTT. omg. The hottest thing I have ever seen on this show ever. THE HOTTEST THING PEOPLE.

The whole episode didn't matter at all, it was all about DE, and everything DE overshadowed everything else.

An episode that was supposed to be DE centered, STILL wasn't DE centered to the max like it should've been. But you know what? I'm happy LOL. It was everything it should've been, it was perfect.

What Rose said was perfect/brilliant. It's so completely true it's insane. But that of course is my opinion, and my interpreation on DE, and on SE

“It’s not just that she makes him a better person. She does, but, he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst”

This is DE and this is SE IMO. Just perfectly. I don't think I've ever read something that describes them so perfectly before. It really is the core of what all four characters are, and what both ships stand for.

She wasn't saying that he's the safe choice necessarily. She was saying that while Stefan does love Elena, and he'll always be good for her, Damon is entirely different and vice versa. With Damon, there are two extremes, THE BEST, and the worst, which can be the absolute worst. Damon can and IMO is the best for Elena, but at the same time he can also be the worst, because he is driven by impulse at times, and he loves completely differently. His love is more intense. I don't think that's the bad thing though, I think what's bad is what can come out of his impulse, not his love. Which is why being with Damon, would be a risk for Elena, beacuse she has those two extremes. She has the best, and the worst. & if she chooses Damon, she'd have to deal with those both. But if she chooses Stefan, she basically knows what to expect, with Damon - she doesn't. That's the risk. Damon is the risk. But is she willing to take that chance? I think that's where this is all headed to in a way. We'll see how it plays out.