View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:12 PM
rorystar
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
You know... if people are happy with the way the episodes run, I accept that and peoples opinion. (without asking if they watched the episode properly) somehow tho, when there are people here who express that they are unhappy with it- they are wrong?
I understand that everybody opionion is differant but what I am saying is sayng that maybe some people need to take their own advice and stop picking and choosing comments especaially ones which fit their own idealistic views on Caskett. It is not wheather people are right or wrong but maybe about how comments are percieved by those who have not posted it themselves.

Jen - I agree we have enough soap operas on television to turn Castle in to one, I think having not many Caskett scenes have had me having wanting more in the next episode. The producers are clever they know what they are doing they know that everyone wants Castle and Beckett to get together and so because there was not much Caskett in this episode they know they will tune in for the next episode to see wheather they hook up and if not then it must be the finale so then they will watch the finale. It is all to keep us intrested right? I also agree that Beckett would look after any partner of hers, of course like with Castle it will take her a while to open up but she would have anyones back... especially Castles By the way I am totally in positivity land with you

Quote:
Like me, I can do all kinds off stuff at work, running machines, solving problems and issues, and generally getting it done. Switch to dating, yeah, let's not talk about that
Amen sister friend !!! I am right with you there
rorystar is offline   Reply With Quote