View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:56 PM
JLarah
Addicted Fan

You can count me in too.

I agree with everything you said Ju.

Also, one thing that it also might make me so happy with how things are goings is that this is only the 4th season. Yeah, I know it sounds like a long time, but for a show like Castle having this much progress between the will they/won't they couple by the 4th season to the point that I'm sure they're gonna get together soon is huge! No show with a premise like Castle's (will they/won't they couple) has their main characters admit they love each other by the 4th season. Bones, X-Files, JAG, House, the famous Moonlighting, and I could go on. So, to say that things are going too slows seems a bit odd when we all know how slow these kinds of shows usually are. I actually think that we've been having amazing progress. Not too fast and not too slow. It just makes sense to me. And like Ju said, it's TV, they're not gonna have them kiss and talk before the season finale. And I'm perfectly fine with the angst until then. It only makes me appreciate it more when it happens.

About Beckett being or not being a detective. This is her personal life. This is a matter of the heart. This is a person who shuts people out and keeps everything to herself and sucks at relationships. She could be Einstein and still not figure out how she feels or how someone else feels about her or what she needs to do to fix things. It's very easy to understand and figure it out someone else's problem and mystery which is what she does for a living, but it's completely different when it's about your own life and your own problems. And she did ask him what was wrong and he said "Nothing, everything's fine" which led to that hilarious imitation during her consult. So, from her POV, there is nothing else she can do. She's not gonna yell at him for dating a bimbo and whatnot for the same reason Castle is not confronting her about her lie. They would expose themselves.
JLarah is offline   Reply With Quote