View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 01:54 PM
rorystar
Dedicated Fan

I really liked the episode those who say that Beckett and Castle have not made any progress were obviously not watching the episode properly. The beginning when even though Castle was being a complete "jackass" to Beckett she was still so excited to see Castle and then when she realised that she might be loosing Castle the hurt of her face and even though she had to have a little push I think the reason why she was hesitant about helping Castle was down to jealously and pride Castle is her partner after all. I think it is more than her not wanting to help him... why would not want to help her partner. Also Castle realising she helped him and did that stuff for him I think from being angsty to them finally being able to work towards what we all want. Also the writers are purposefully not giving us alot of Caskett because if we had it all the time for us fans thats what we want but for those who are just normal fans of the show would you want to see that relationship all the time would it not bore you? the writers did not have alot of Caskett so it is somethng to look forward to for the next episode especiallay with there being two episodes to go. They are buildng up for what we all want to see in the finale.

Last edited by rorystar; 04-18-2012 at 10:08 PM
rorystar is offline   Reply With Quote