View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:13 AM
123sprinkles
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemkazoni (View Post)
Aww, well, now that all seems really sweet! I'm so happy Howard and Bernadette managed to get married, and I LOVE that some dressing up still happened! And aww, Amy was wearing her tiara!?!?! THAT'S SO ADORABLE. Thinking more on it, I'm pretty okay with how everything turned out. While I would have liked there to have been a little more couple-stuff, my main hope for the finale was that it would be about how much everyone in the group cares about and wants to be there for each other, and I love that we got so much of them all together. Thank you so much, Sprinkles, for typing that all out! I'm sure it took some time. You're so wonderful!

(I'm still really curious about that last moment, though, if you could find it in your heart to give us a little more description, haha. How does Amy notice (like, what kind of expression? Surprised, I assume) and how exactly is Sheldon's expression funny? Does he look kind of freaked out? It still sounds like an overall sweet moment, so I'm satisfied. )
Sheldon is freaking out and excited and his eyes are widened at the same time. And while watching the launch and says boldly go, Howard Wolozitz. Amy's hands are on her lap and he quickly puts it over hers and holds onto it and like it was said in the script, he doesn't take his eyes off the tv. Amy doesn't give much of an expression but looks down and then continues watching.