View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:18 PM
rickfromillinois
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Heat (View Post)
okay.. two things did happen. Kate finally knowing what the problem is, and Castle asking himself the question whither its worth it or not.

except for that, and that was a matter of a minute in total, I thought this episode was not good. I hated that slaughter guy, the case was not interesting to me, I missed the castle and beckett interaction that we only got to see 5 minutes prior the ending of the episode.

I mean hell, this is episode 21!! not 12. I know that most of you think that this was somehow a big breakthrough episode for the both of them but let me tell you, kate having to be pushed by other people about what the real problem is.... fail! She should have noticed herself thta Castle is hurt. Okay she didnt see him listening to her confession, but even she should kow that 7 months is a really long time for someone who works with you every single day and is in love wiht you for even longer.

and yes I get it that somehow it was a turning point as castle asked himself if its worth it or not but seroousiyl.. we are almost in reach of the finale? how will it continue? if they contonue to move this slow they are making babies by the time they are 80, and let me tell you... this is gonna be hard then.. okay weird word choice

anyway, I am furstrated. I expected a lot more of the episodes not long before the finale

She still doesn't know for sure what the problem is. It could be because Castle has moved on or possibly he is acting the way he is to protect himself emotionally. The therapist only suggested that Castle might be protecting himself and even then it was almost as an after thought.
rickfromillinois is offline   Reply With Quote