View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Kelly2790
Absolute Fan

This was a fun episode and to me not a filler. They both feel hurt but I think both of them want it badly enough to get over it and that is exactly what this episode was about.

I think Castle is starting to realize that he was maybe taking his situation with them for granted and I think I have to. It was good for them to change it up it made me realize how special Castle's relationship with the team is to and I missed them.

I loved how Beckett was still there for Castle and he knows that, even after him being a "jackass" she is still there. She is not pulling away and arguably she isn't acting either, but she is staying and there for him and I think that is just as important.

Beckett was flawless in this episode her talk with that gangster just...... she really is extraordinary.

I'm so proud of Beckett right now. She may not be talking to Castle about her feelings but she is at least addressing them to others and for me that is enough for now. The fact that she has been out loud acknowledging that they even exist is a huge step. I loved how she said that she wasn't ready to hear that he loved her then but I think we can all see now she is. It broke me when she felt like she had waited to long.

Did I miss it or was that scene with espo and ryan saying you can see they are pulling away from each other cut from the episode?
Kelly2790 is offline   Reply With Quote