View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Talula78
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickfromillinois (View Post)
My son gave me a framed Serenity Valley poster for Christmas and I have it hanging on the wall in my living room. I read that Nathan would like to have another Firefly movie, a sequel to Serenity. I keep hoping that it will happen, in a addition to another Farscape movie. I guess I am some sort of geek.
Aww, how sweet! My brother gave me 2 Serenity Tshirts and I still wear them often. There are a ton of fans of that show in this town and I've gotten into in-depth discussions about it in the most random places (in the lobby of a Nissan dealership waiting for my car to get fixed). Oh, Nathan's always ready to make that film, same goes for the rest of the cast (minus Alan & Ron ), but Joss has to spearhead it and I think he's pretty much put it to rest. Never got into Farscape, but I was a HUGE Star Trek TNG fan back in the day, so I'm a bit of a geek too.

Ahhhh! I can't wait...less than 48 hours and I'll be watching the new episode!!!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote